The Gallery Bed and Breakfast accommodation is an award winning guesthouse offering bed and breakfast accommodation in the heart of Kinsale town. It is noted for its charming decor and delightful atmosphere. You certainly won’t miss The Gallery when you come to Kinsale, it is a stand out venue with its charming bright yellow and purple colours.
The Gallery B&B is just a short walk to the Tourist Office where you can get a Visitors Guide on activities in the town. It is also ideally located near Kinsale’s many restaurants, cafés, pubs, craft shops and historical buildings.
The Gallery facilities include;
- non-smoking rooms
- parking facilities
- tea & coffee facilities
- TV in bedroom
- TV/lounge area
- Free WiFi
- Local travel pack
The Gallery proprietor Tom O’Hare has operated the well established bed and breakfast for many years and endeavours to make each visit to Kinsale a memorable one.
Kinsale Things To Do:
- Visit one of the 3 sandy beaches which are ideal for swimming; The Dock, Sandycove, & Garretstown Beach.
- Explore the local farmers market ( which is 150 metres from the Gallery Guesthouse) held every Wednesday & boasts a wide selection of stalls with fresh produce.
- Enjoy a walk along Kinsale Pier & view the colourful array of fishing boats, sailing vessels & motor boats.
- The town park, also on the pier, is a charming area to rest and relax – families can enjoy the children’s playground within the park.
- Charter a yacht or take a relaxing harbour cruise.
- Many Watersports available.
- Relax in one of the many Kinsale Cafe`s many of which are outdoor, thereby creating a sophisticated atmosphere in Kinsale.