Welcome to Cork – One of the Top 10 city break destinations in the world according to Lonely Planet.
Your luxury 3 day 2 night break is all about time out for the two of you. Upon arrival in Cork Airport a private transfer will take you to the luxurious 5 star Hayfield Manor. Just minutes from Cork City centre this warm five star ‘country house’ offers a unique Cork city break experience with its mature gardens and guarantees a superb stay complimented by the intimate Beautique Spa with its relaxing swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi.
On a night of your choice we will book you into the award winning Jacob’s on the Mall restaurant. This romantic dining option with its locally sourced foods is never one that disappoints.
While on your Cork city break, there is no shortage of things to do for those who are culturally curious or looking for some active fun.
Places to visit
- The English Market (where Queen Elizabeth visited in 2011)
- St. Finbarre’s Cathedral
- The Glucksman Gallery & University College Cork
- Crawford Art Gallery
- Shandon Steeple
- Cork Gaol
- Blackrock Castle Observatory
- Take a bus tour of the City, Cobh and Jameson Distillery
*The package is subject to availability and can be tailored to suit your requirements
- 2 nights B & B in a Manor Room at Hayfield Manor
- Return private airport transfer
- 3 course romantic dinner at Jacobs on the Mall
- Prices start from just €349.00pps (based on low season prices)