A quiet country home situated in peaceful scenic setting overlooking mature gardens and countryside, Ard na Greine is located on a quiet country road with little traffic. Ard na Greine is a wonderful tranquil and restful place to stay, with beautiful gardens.
Ideal base for touring West Cork/South Kerry.
Nature gardens for guests use ~ Breakfast menu
- Recipient of the Irish Welcome Award, 2006
- Walking – central for Sheeps Head & Beara Way
- Sea, mountains, hills & islands in locality
- Bantry Bay championship golf club nearby
- Personal attention by owner
From Bantry: N71, Glengarriff/Killarney road. On edge of town, ROWA factory – 50kph speed sign, then turn right on minor road – 600 metres to house on bye-road, house is on the left.
From Glengarriff/Killarney: N71,Bantry Bay Golf Club on right, next left at Post Box, after 50 mts turn right. 150 metres to house which is on the right. House signs on N.71.