Brú Bar and Hostel is one of the best value places for any stay in Cork City. As one of the most inexpensive places to stay in Cork City, Brú already had one leg up on the competition, but the staff have gone out of their way to cultivate a very friendly and amiable atmosphere in the hostel. With live music from local and international acts seven nights a week, as well as a fully stocked bar on the premises, a stay in Brú Bar and Hostel is only going to increase the fun you have during your stay in Cork.
Conveniently located close to both the bus and train stations, Brú Bar and Hostel and its friendly staff will be delighted to welcome you into their city centre haven for travellers, students and just about anyone else looking for a place to stay in Cork. With many different room types and options, they can accommodate anyone during their stay. The affordable prices in place, along with the free breakfast that comes as standard, ensures you can spend your money on whatever brought you to Cork City in the first place, not having to fritter it away on somewhere to lay your head. With free WiFi and discounts for local tourist attractions, restaurants and nightclubs coming with the price of your stay, it is really hard to beat the value on offer at Brú Bar and Hostel.
Brú has been voted number 7 hostel in the world by HostelWorld.com customers so you can be sure of a great stay.
Brú Bar and Hostel Facilities:
- All rooms have private bathrooms, most are en-suite
- Range of private, 4- and 6 – bed dorms
- Free High – Speed Internet Access
- Fully licensed bar – View Information
- 10% discount on all drinks in the bar from Sunday to Thursday! (specials excluded)
- 10% Discount into popular tourist attractions with Brú room key
- 10% Discount to local restaurants
- Laundry facilities available on the same Street for €10/5kg
- Self – service kitchen
- TV with great channel selection
- Pressurised showers
- Failte Ireland accreditation
- 24 hour access using electronic key card
- Towel hire
- Luggage storage
- Bicycle store
- Free breakfast
- All major credit cards accepted
- Complementary Tea & Coffee
Brú Bar and Hostel is located at 57 MacCurtain Street, Cork, Ireland