Dromagowlane House, Adrigole, Beara Peninsula, Co Cork.
The award-winning 4* Dromagowlane House Bed and Breakfast is situated on the beautiful Beara Peninsula at the foot of the Sugar Loaf Mountains on the Wild Atlantic Way.
The house dates back to the late 1700s and has been modernised and extended to the highest standards. There are four spacious en-suite bedrooms with modern facilities for guests comfort.
A full choice breakfast menu is served every morning between 08:00am and 10:00am.
Dinner is available by prior arrangement and all food is sourced from our own garden and farm or nearby quality producers.
Ideally situated for touring West Cork and Kerry including Mizen Head, Sheeps Head Peninsula, the Ring of Kerry, our own little explored Beara Peninsula with its dramatic mountain and coastal scenery. At the end of the peninsula, travel across to Dursey Islandon Ireland’s only cable car.
Facilities at Dromagowlane House Bed and Breakfast:
- Private en-suite rooms.
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels and DVD/CD player.
- A large DVD library is available to guests.
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Complimentary drinking water & toiletries
- Fitted safe
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary WiFi
Rates for March – October 2016:
Double/Twin Room Bed and Breakfast priced from €35.00 per person sharing
Single Room Bed and Breakfast priced from €50.00 per person sharing
Child reduction 50% for under 12 years old when sharing with an adult and taking child’s breakfast. Open March – October 2016.
* Dromagowlane House is a double Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winner famous for its hospitality and delicious home cooking.
* Dromagowlane House is a 4 Star Irish Country House Bed and Breakfast, approved by Failte Ireland, the Irish National Tourism Body and members of Bed & Breakfast Ireland.
** Please quote “Discovering Cork” when booking at Dromagowlane House Bed and Breakfast.